Friday, September 11, 2015

Five for Friday~09-11-15

 It's Friday....who hoo!!!
 So, next week I'm headed to Vegas for the Olympia Fitness Competition.  To watch of course, and attend the expo.  Can we say FREE stuff!!!  The last time we went, we had to ship home a 45 lb box of samples!!!  And that was just the stuff we couldn't jam into our suitcases.  Here's a pic of some of the swag we snagged!


Another fun thing is meeting all the fitness gurus I live vicariously through!

Ashley Horner


                                  Vanessa Tib

Follow me on Instagram for updates on this year's Olympia fun.
Just thinking of being around all those fit people, I decided it was time to detox.  I present to you my Detox Water!!!

Cucumbers, lemons, limes, grapefruit, mint leaves, and grated ginger.  My Pampered Chef pitchers worked great for this.


Do you have a favorite recipe for detox water??

My all time fav skincare is Obagi.  I started using is about 15 years ago when I got a sunspot on my forehead. I still get excited when I get new bottles of stuff.  These came in the mail today.


I also dabble with Rodan and Fields.


What's your go to skin care regimen?



I discovered something new tonight.  While I was cutting up all that stuff to go in my detox water I turned the TV on for some background noise and this was on.  


Of course, I know about and have used Donor's Choose but I'd never heard of Think It Up.  Have I been under a rock?

I got my boarding pass to Mars this week!

Who knew you could do this?  It took about two minutes to sign up and now my name will be sent to Mars on the INSIGHT Mission in March.  You can read all about it here.  Fun, right?  Did anyone else sign up to climb aboard?

Head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to see more Five for Friday.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to be going to Mars! I will have to check it out! Have a great time in Vegas!!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete