Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wordless Wednesday-July 23

It's time for Wordless Wednesday with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice.

I just got back from a week in Vegas.  It was my last little vacay before we head back to school on Monday.  Yep...July 28th!!! 
One of my favorite things is going to water parks and the desert weather called for just that!  We researched and found a brand new water park about 15 minutes from the Strip, Cowabunga Bay.  
It was soooo much fun and was a perfect choice for the 109 degree weather.  Oh, except the fact that someone stole my shoes!!!!  Yeah, it was impossible to walk on the pavement with no shoes.  I had to give in and buy an over priced, very cheaply made pair of flip flops, in the gift shop.  Isn't it gross to steal someone else's shoes?

What's your favorite water park?  What's the most random thing you've had stolen?




1 comment:

  1. The water park looks fun! I've done an indoor water park with my friend and her kids but that is about it. We had a good time though.

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete