Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Markdown Linky Party

Today I'm linking up with Kelly and Kim from Kindergarten Kreations for their Monday Markdown Linky Party.


This week I'm marking two items on sale for 20% off through Friday!

The first is my Summer Activity Pack (Perfect for Subs.)  This is packed full of meaningful activities to keep your kiddos busy.  This is great for subs because all of the printables require VERY little explanation.  I'm thinking this would be good for the beginning of the year when you are meeting and greeting parents, while attempting to maintain some classroom management!!  Take a look at the preview.



These activities were designed for 1st and 2nd graders, but would be a wonderful beginning of the year review for 3rd graders.  Click on any pic to learn more about this pack in my TPT Store.

The second item on sale for 20% off is my How to Make Lemonade-Writing Printables and Craftivity.  This is loaded with graphic organizers, sequencing activities, writing templates, and much more.  Also included is a craftivity where students will create a step by step writing piece, using sequencing words and end up with a mini-book of their very own.  Here's a preview and link to this must-have writing pack.


If one of these sale items is not what you're looking for, head on over to my store and browse my other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment