Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh, Boy 4th Grade for September Currently.  Is it just me or did September sneak up on us?  I've been back in school since July 29!!!  A month, already?!!  Needless so say, I've needed this 3 day weekend to collect myself and catch up on sleep!



As you can see I'm being lazy and wishing for unrealistic things...but a girl can dream!!!

Head over to Oh Boy 4th Grade and link up if you haven't already.  See the rules below.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith! ---that's funny we must be thinking alike--you were the link in front of me :) See you over at our blog---I want a maid and a chef too :)!!!!!
    Jenny
    artwithjennyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooooo hard to get up after so many days off!!! :( I can't believe you have been in school since the 29th!!!! WOW!
    Lori :)
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete