Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I'm Done, Now What?~~Ideas for Early Finishers Link-Up


I'm Done, Now What?  Those are a few words that every teacher dreads hearing.  The key is to be prepared with options for your students.   I recently wrote a post about this here.  

I'm wondering what ideas you have in place for your early finishers...hence this linky party!!!


Here's a few quick things I'm currently using:

 You can read more about this freebie at The Teacher Wife.

Here's a free version of Boggle. 
You can search TPT for more free versions.


Rules:

1.  Only link ideas or products that are FREE.  NO paid product links, please.

2.  Use the graphic above and link back to this post.


3.  Add your post below. Please make sure your link goes directly to a specific post about this linky party, not a main page.






2 comments:

  1. Meredith-I would love to link up with you later in the week...Saturday probably. I have my linky up for tomorrow and a hop starting Friday. Is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Carla, no hurry! I'm about to head to your blog now!! Thanks for your interest!!

    ReplyDelete