Sunday, October 12, 2014

My SLANT Box Experience


Let's start with the run down of my first SLANT Box experience.  If you have no idea what a SLANT Box is, head over to Lessons with Coffee for the details.  It's definitely something you want to experience, at least once. I was matched up with two awesome teacher bloggers.  One, I sent a box of goodies to and the other sent a box of fun stuff to me.
Mrs. O

I got to stalk know Rachel, from Mrs. O Knows and sent her a box of teacher themed goodness.  You can check out her post on her SLANT Box experience here.  This is a pic she took when she received her box from me.

My other match had the chore pleasure of getting to know me and sending me a box!  Here's a pic of all my goodies.


I love my hand painted clothes pins and the Spark energy drink.  She did an awesome job putting my box together.  You can check out Julie's blog, Laughing and Little Learners here.

Laughing and Little Learners

Now head over to Lessons with Coffee and get started on your own SLANT Box.  It's fun getting to know other teachers and finding new blogs, Facebook Fan pages, and Instagram peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment